The Musicians Union of Ghana, MUSIGA at a press soiree on Friday, December 12 has announced twenty most played songs on the radio in the year 2017.
The statistics according to the music body was tabulated from the number of airplay these songs had in the year 2017. The job they said was done by Kisema, a logging system company in Ghana.
They made it clear to the press that the data does not include the constant play of the songs off radio.
Female songstress Ebony topped the list with her song, Sponsor followed by music group Wutah with their hit single, Bronya.
Below are the top 20 most played songs on the radio in Ghana for the year 2017.
20. Shatta Wale – Forgetii (ft Millitants & Pope Skinny)
19. MzVee – My Name
18. Becca – Na Wash (ft Patoranking)
17. Sarkodie – Pain Killer (ft Runtown)
16. Stonebwoy – Come From Far
15. Kurl Songx – Jennifer Lomotey (ft Sarkodie)
14. Shatta Wale – Ayoo (ft Millitants)
13. Captain Planet – Wo Gye Obi Girl (ft Kofi Kinaata)
12. Kidi – Say You Love Me
11. Stonebwoy – My Name
10. Samini – My Own
9. Fancy Gadam- Total Cheat (ft Sarkodie)
8. Patapaa – One Corner
7. King Promise – Oh Yeah
6. Shatta Wale – Taking Over
5. Kuami Eugene – Angela
4. Magnom – My Baby (ft Joey B)
3. Kidi – Odo
2. Wutah – Bronya
1. Ebony – Sponsor
More from Africa
The Nominees for the 2019 BET Awards were announced and these African Artist earned well-deserved nominations for their hard work …
In Conversation: Ebonee Davis on Going to Ghana To Reconnect with Her History and Her Greater Sense of Self
"From this trip I have a more expanded idea of who I am, who I can be and what is …