When lovers have been dating for ages, the issue of moving in together always arises.
Whether you’ve been together for years or you’re just feeling like he or she is the one, there are a few ways to evaluate whether or not you’re ready for this next step.
Here are ways you know it’s time to move in together:
1. You know each other’s financial circumstances and you are okay with them.
2. You’ve spent a good amount of time with each other’s families, and survived.
3. You’ve spent more than a week together and you loved it.
4. You spend most of the time in one the other person’s house anyway.
5. You never feel like you need space when bae is around.
6. Your lifestyles are compatible e.g. you both like sleeping late or watching the same things.
7. You’ve been through hell and back but you still love each other so much.
8. You know how to resolve arguments.
9. You are not doing it just to save money.
10. You can be yourself in front of the other person.
11. You enjoy doing nothing together.
12. You have talked about who will pay for what.
13. You like the nights you are with bae more than the nights you’re alone.
14. Your bae respects your living habits.