With our evolving society, there seems to be a need for everything.
I mean we are the microwave generation, where people are basically ready to do whatever to make money as soon as possible. However, in reality things don’t work out like that. Making money takes time but the problem is, even when we do make it we churn it and forget about tomorrow. Instead, people are living lives they can’t afford all so they can keep up with the trends. Here are signs you’re living beyond your means.
1. You’re always broke by the end of the month.
2. You hardly pay your bills on time.
3. You always ask for loans for irrelevant things.
4. You use credit cards and you always reach the limit.
5. You spend too much money on the wrong things you forget essentials.
6. You allow FOMO to dictate your spending mood.
7. You buy things to show off even when you don’t have.
8. You don’t have any savings.
9. You don’t commit to your budget.
10. You spend money on friends that never spend anything on you.
11. You spend money on impulse.
More from Lifestyle
Mankles have long divided opinion. The advocates, pointing to celebrities and dapper Riviera types, argue that a bare ankle is …